Monday, June 6, 2011

Today is a brand new day!!!

Today Mr. Rigger heads back to work.

The lawns need to be mowed, water, hauled, laundry, animals fed, fencing finished, and the list goes on....

But today i feel pretty darn good! We had a good week with Daddy home... We put up some fence posts (100 or so) we had a successful market on Saturday. Enjoyed perusing the local garage sales (got myself an angel food cake pan! oooo aaaahhhh ) and a few board games for the kids. Sunday Mr. Rigger was sick  I hauled water, and went and picked up SIX MORE LAMBS!!! What can i say i am a glutton for punishment.

I woke up this morning and felt different... Maybe not so pissed off at the world and feeling a little more able to accomplish something today.... I don't know how long that feeling will last but i am hoping that it will last a while...

So way back in the day I did the Herbal Magic Diet and lost a whole wack of Weight after my 4th was born. But my my it was expensive, so instead of signing up again i have decided to jut do the died again.... and since i'm breastfeeding i cant take the pills anyways... so i was thinking about maybe weekly weigh ins on here.... You know, keep the fear of public embarrassment in my mind set to keep me on track....

So without further ado...

June 6th  152.4...

Earlier in the year i was 140 but not so much anymore.....
So here's hoping..

Today is going to be a busy one... I'm going to TRY to get all the mowing done before the brood gets up.... wish me luck...

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.