Thursday, June 16, 2011

De funktified!!

I believe i have been lifted out of the funk!

I got some things done this week. I cleaned and organized my dining room, moved some furniture (one of my favorite things to do). I put last years curriculum downstairs and planned and put next years on the shelves. I put together the expenditure and education plan for Prairie Valley School Division (our governing body) and now i just have to put there portfolios together and send them in. Its a big load off my shoulders to get that done.

My garden is absolutely CRAP so i am not gonna let it get me down. The next few days it is supposed to rain but after that i am going to concentrate on my small "pretty" garden that I made this year and just rototil up the rest. I've got some tomatoes and peppers to go into pots on the deck and that will be the extent of it this year. I am gonna write this one off as a learning experience.
The farmers market is this weekend and i think although it will be a small one, it will be fun. It should be one of the cooler days which is great because hot days are not so fun in the greenhouse!

Summer is here, watched a great lightning storm last night through the window.

Things seem to be streamlining, calming, finding there way.

I am in much higher spirits this week. Thankfully!

We are planning to go out to BC around the 24th of September for my brothers wedding (on October 1) and will be staying there until probably the 3rd or 4th or October... I am SOOOO excited!

THE OCEAN

THAT SMELL

WARM

SAND

WATER

TREES!!!!!!!

TREES

ohhh I cant wait!

Four of our six children cant remember or have never been ocean side, and that is a darn crime!!

I cant wait to visit... But i'm glad its just a visit at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.