Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Guidance...

Do you ever feel like God is guiding you? I hope he guides me everyday, I pray that this is the path he wants me to be on and if it isn't then he will guide me another direction.

I felt guided the other day..

I have been on Birth control for just a month to try to get me ovulating and it was awful. I have never consistently taken B.C. (obviously !!!) 

It was a crazy month... the hormone changes were horrific. I had awful thoughts, horrible horrible, never had before in my life bad thoughts! I thought i had lost it totally. I cried a lot, i raged at my children and at inanimate objects, i drank to "relieve the pressure" It was an awful month

That's not me... I have NEVER been a drinker, i love my kids and have never wanted anything to do anything but mother them, I have never been so selfish and angry as i was this month...

I think it may have been the pills...

So as i set out my vitamins in my little pill case this week i reached for my Aleese and I felt as though the Lord was guiding me to throw them away.

I had these overwhelming feelings of calm and understanding. Saying....

 " Its okay Cat. You are going to have more babies, enjoy what you have right now. I have chosen these children for you, they need you. You need them... Let me worry about the rest. The right way is to rely on me, not these pills."

Hmm...

So no more birth control... Remember to trust in the Lord...

I feel as though i am being guided in a few things right now, is the Lord guiding you? Do you ever get that feeling of calm and absolute loving reassurance?

That's a good feeling... a blessing indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.