Friday, June 24, 2011

No progress

So Superman is home... and yard work has been started... the fencing started.. my addition NOT started... shopping to be done to fill our home with food for the next few weeks, a van that needs to be cleaned, oil to be changed, calves, lambs, sheep, and goats to feed.

So i guess my plans for this week are botched... I thought they were OUR plans but they seem to become MY plans when Superman got off the plane...

So Superman has been asked to haul the water from the buckets in the basement (that are catching all the leaks) upstairs... its really heavy and my back is killin me these days.

I just keep praying, Lord, let superman run our home, help me to be his helpmeet to do as he wants us to do, to support him and be a good wife and mother, help me to get the housework done and keep a smile on my face, Help me to show love to our children and not involve them in things that they don't understand, help mom to put on a calm and cheerful front, Help me to change my anger into motivation and results. Lord help me to be who you want me to be. Amen

It seems silly but it helps me. It helps me smile at my babies and smile at my husband even when I'm pissed off.

Lord, help me work on the pissed off part.


AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.