Monday, June 20, 2011

I wanted to lighten the mood...

I think my blog is getting a bit dull...
I seem to have lost my sense of haha

But i cant think of anything funny...

J Bear has been sick (that's not funny)..

But what is funny in an intriguing kind of way is how long ground beef can stay in your tummy undigested... J Bear vomited chunks of undigested ground beef yesterday....

We haven't had ground beef in 4 days...

4 days...

I don't know if i will eat ground beef again for a while... Oh and Pepto bismol and bananas is an awful mix, that stains the pillowcases you were given for your wedding....

and how does one get pepto out of a braid rug.....

its been a fun few days...

It has somehow given me many opportunities to laugh. Which is always good.

I sometimes get so caught up in the day to day that I lose my ability to laugh, but its amazing what vomit and diarrhea can do for the soul....

J-Bear seems to be on the mend, he hasn't vomited in 24 hours and he is drinking lots and eating a bit more than he was. But i think he may have lost a bit of weight with this flu.

Mr. Rigger returns tomorrow and we will begin our super fun reno on Wednesday. I am looking forward to it. We have come to terms with our roles during Renos and we work together really well. I like renoing with him, when we both work at it.. Watching him reno on the other hand.... is absolutely painful at times....

Good tidings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.