Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In lue of Fathers Day...

Fathers Day was a long distance call again this year but the spirit was definitely here. We made cards for Daddy, Monkey wrote "I love U daddy From Jacob" Which is absolutely amazing because he refuses to write most of the time. Ms. Proper made a card with a lovely picture of daddy and we wrote a poem, Big Dog printed out a picture of a drilling rigs drilling bit and colored that, and the Prim made daddy a ribbon and pasted it on a card. It was a good day.

In the spirit of Fathers Day i wrote him a little love letter myself and in my writing i had an epiphany...

I wrote "You are my Superman" and so...

Mr. Rigger shall be renamed in the blogger world......

He shall be called Superman!!

Happy Fathers Day Superman!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.