Thursday, June 9, 2011

Baby steps...

As i am almost 30 years old i decided its time i have my own room....

Yesterday I put Prim, proper, monkey and J-Bear in one room and I took over the "boys" room.... I put up a toddler bed for Birdie on the other side of my room and had room to set up my rocking chair, a night stand and a table beside my chair....

I don't have a door...

BUT..

its a good start... I ended up passing out at about 11pm with Birdie nursing and J-bear tried to crawl in at about 2am (i directed him to the toddler bed) So this is progress...

As a matter of fact i was so stiff this morning from not having to contort to sleep around my children that i can barely move! Funny that!

So its progress... In theory, the boys will have a room upstairs and the girls will have a room and Big Dog will move to the basement where he can do his thing... But as our basement isn't finished yet... its an idea in progress.. But mom needed a room of her own, I am so excited about it. I have my quilt, I'm going to buy myself a lamp ((ooooo aaaaahhh)) i put a sheepskin on the floor in front of the toddler bed so birdie wouldn't hit such a hard surface if she falls out and it hasn't moved... no one used it to wipe up a spill or decided to play dress up... they were so excited about having their rooms together they left mine alone.

I'm sure that will fade but we will see....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.