Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blogs of Note...

There is a woman in blogger land that is inspirational. Not because she is super organized or perfect, not because shes imperfect or overly unorganized either... I like her... because of her faith. She "waits for God to move" a patience I wish i possessed. She has 11 children through birth and adoption. She is funny, a bit crazy, and she has the ability to move on. All things I love.

Her BLOG is here Storing Up Treasures.

On her blog she has a promotional blog circuit by the name of BLOGS OF NOTE... Its a good way to find like minded bloggers and also to promote your blog. If you blog... check it out... If you don't check out Storing up Treasures. Her posts are thought provoking and her faith makes me hopeful for the path the Lord has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.