Sunday, March 6, 2011

And it goes on and on and on and on and on and on.....

Finally got the flat tire changed! It was awesome.. then since we have to haul water for our house and I have been without a hubby for three weeks instead of two, I had to haul... so off we went and AGAIN 30 ft from the garage... oh yeah... the trailer slides off the driveway right where the truck was stuck... as I write this blog post, through my teary eyes.... I GIVE UP!! I'm done.. no more farm.. i cant do this (by me I mean gramma me, and six babies) we cant do this farming gig anymore. Its too cold, to much work, and way to much to think about... TO MUCH TO GO WRONG! I told Dan that we have to sell this place, and I think I mean it.

I dropped off applications for the farmers market to the shop today and was met with a whole lot of greif so I again am gonna renig on that too. I'm not the strong person I once was, I have been humbled and humiliated enough for one life time thanks...

F this


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.