Friday, April 1, 2011

WORDS HURT...

Why do words hurt so much?

In my few years of experience I have seen words hurt. Personally I have a horrible memory, blame it on MS, youth drug use, desire, or whatever I can actually forget complete human beings. I have been reintroduced to people who say "Oh, we've met.." and I'm like..... yeah.... (no idea who you are... but if you say so....)

I digress...

But despite forgetting complete persons... I always remember the bad things people have said to me..... ALWAYS... WORD FOR WORD!!!

Why is that??

Why if I do this, do I insist on saying awful things to the people i love?

I pray every morning I will watch my mouth but without fail I always say something I shouldn't....

My self control sucks! Never would I insult a stranger... on purpose.. though come to think of it.. that's one reason I don't keep friends for long is my rather blunt personality...

Somehow though I have no problem saying hurtful things to my husband and children...

WHY!?!

I just said something very hurtful to my husband and I feel like crap... The worst thing about it.... He didn't even flinch.. He is so used to it!

An apology is in order, and a whole lot of guilt to add to the pile I'm sure...
Oh look J bear is taking the keys off the laptop again.... and it continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.