Monday, April 18, 2011

Just checking in...

What full days these are.

We have been doing.....
..... I'm not even sure what..

WE BOUGHT A VAN!!! going to pick it up this week...

We have prepped for the 150 chickens and 20 turkeys that are coming next week.

Received a letter confirming the 500 tree seedlings that are coming in 2 weeks.

Received a letter confirming the surgery (finally!!!) for my schlerotherapy... (varicose vein surgery).... also in two weeks....

WE BOUGHT A VAN!!!! I'm a little excited...

I have been trying to confirm my spot in a course that starts in September that in a year and a half will employ me as the coolest thing ever... okay maybe not the coolest but best suited to me....

Mr. Rigger comes home tomorrow and we are going ON A DATE THIS WEEK... which by the way i was so excited about... so excited to buy a dress for... to plan to be sooooo perfect.... i managed....

TO FORGET HIS BIRTHDAY!!!

I forgot my husbands birthday.... I am the worst wife ever.... i thought it was next week...

hmmm.... I wonder what day it is today....

Oh and I am one short class away from having a license to own a firearm. I CANT WAIT TO GET A GUN....

SUPER FUN!!!

Will write more with pictures soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.