Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear God,

God I'm not sure you read blogs but I'm sure this note will find its way to you. Lord I hate to ask for things that may seem UN needed but Lord I need them.

First, Thank you for everything. My husband, our children, my mother, our home and health. The abundance of love that we see in our home everyday. Thank you for our senses and our ability to learn, to grow. Thank you for the opportunity to teach my children at home.

Lord thank you for making me the way I am. I balk most of the time, but if I weren't me I wouldn't home school, I wouldn't have all these kids, I wouldn't live in this prairie and I would walk a different path. I like this path, Thank you.

Thank you for my children, they are all different but they are all your children, they love you Lord and they love me, what more could we need.

Well Lord now we are at the needing part. Lord I long for a ridiculously large family. I dream of filling a 15 passenger van. If there is a catalog somewhere of children for sale please send it to us. If there are hopes of adoption in our future, please send us a sign or open those doors for us. If there are people out there that are unable to care for there children and want help for them, send them to us Lord. We want to help. Yes "WE" want to help. The children want more brothers and sisters, they want friends to play with, they want to share there rooms and toys. Lord we have room, in our home, and our hearts. Bless us.

Lord thank you, help us to wait patiently and prepare our selves for the blessings that you give us, to cope with the trials and to love one another the way you love us.

Amen.

To those of you that don't understand. That's okay. He gets me, and I'm good with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.