Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rebirth... amazing what a little eyeliner can do!

So I mentioned before that I had a great day out Friday with mum. We went to ladies CLOTHING stores. Not Value Village, not kids clothing stores, not Sears outlet. But a WOMEN'S CLOTHING STORE. I bought an out of season sweater from the clearance rack.. but that's not the point. I haven't gone to a grown up store since I bought my jeans... in 2007... Yes I had two less children the last time i bought anything but maternity shirts.... scary huh!!

So since we were all about splurging we bought MAKEUP!!!! i got a concealer, a foundation, blush, mascara, and two eyeliners (brown and BLUE... =0 )

It feels so good to get all dolled up... Even when you have boogers on your shirt you can still try to be sexy!

I can be a Good lookin' human napkin instead of "Just" a napkin...

It feels good. So good in fact I started thinking about photography...

I love pictures, taking them, editing, looking at them ....love pictures

but hate dragging my camera around and by the time i usually get it focused the "moment" is gone. However I was thinking about breaking it out again for the beauty that seems to be "springing" up.

Progress is being made on the Cupar Farmers Market, which is helpful for my esteem right now.

We have a few booths rented and things will start up in May... I am glad its still a little ways away, i have a lot of stuff to make before then.

I'm excited for it though...

My small camera is missing in action right now. I moved somethings around and haven't been able to find which pile its under currently but as soon as i do i will upload some pictures. i find blog posts without pictures a bit drab....

More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.