Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ranty, rant .. rant .. rant...

Where does one begin....

I'm pissed...

At a lot of things...

and a lot of people...

and i wanna hit somebody....

really hard...

but I'm nice and respectable so i just let it fester...


1) The Cupar town office offers tables for rental for $5 for an 8ft table... So we wrote a letter to the town to ask for a discount because we needed 80ft of tables 13 times.. I asked for them at a comparable rate to Southey town office $2. a table...

In response they said they would no longer rent to us because they were afraid the frequent movement of the tables would damage them. But they offered the legions table at $3 per 2.5ft...

So now an 8ft of table cost over $9 ..... the reason i wrote the letter is because i wanted a deal! We already have opposition from our vendors because thee price of booths are a bit steep.

 Now my options are to ....
Drive to Southey to rent them (which we did this time.. This throws an extra 40km on the odometer and gas is like 1.30 a litre it costs me 140.00 to fill the tank!

Rent from the legion ... instead of 35.00 for the hall tables it will now be 32tables (that's a lot to carry) at 96.00 PER MARKET!!

We receive dues of $20 a table. With that rental price and our advertising costs we would have to sell at least 7 tables to break even.

Now don't get me wrong i am not doing this to get rich but i would like to advertise more, put up a nice sign on the highway. But i am not taking that out of my pocket.

So what do we do...

Call it a no go .... of kiss the mans ars....

I'm waiting for a moment of clarity... i worked hard on this.. i smiled and told everyone about it, and if it closes its another thing that Cat COULDN'T KEEP TOGETHER! That's sooooo embarrassing! I wanted to put out ads in the spring to see if people WOULD be interested but went ahead and just put myself out there on a limb again and AGAIN i feel like its ANOTHER thing i mess up.

I'm mad at me, and a little ticked at my mom for pushing me to put my name all over this... but right now all i can do is take that anger out on the bastards at the town office and Cupar in general... (it sucks when you know you are being immature and irrational, know the root of your anger but you really don't want to face the truth so you act immaturely)

ERRRRGGGG...

Issue 2 My calves are sick..... I had to give them antibiotics to clear up runny noses and to keep them from spreading there germs any farther.....

"So long" organic beef on our table this fall...

It sounds stupid but it MATTERS TO ME....

It pisses me off...


Issue 3 ... There are 30 chickens left....

170 minus the 30 left means 140 DEAD BODIES

I killed 140 chickens

Yeah..

Issue 4... my husband (and I) decided to lift all the restrictions on computer/DS/Playstation/Wii time in our home.... The kids always have this "Grass is always greener" outlook, they want to play but i only let them if they earn time in chores... more chores... more time on computer... So it ended up causing a whole lot of whining... So in theory if we have no restrictions (they are not allowed on the Internet) they will eventually tire of the technology and actually want to go outside...

Day 5 and all we have accomplished is loss of bladder control, arrogance, inability to dress themselves and serious attitude problems...

I have stayed outside a lot, stayed away from them....

I feel bad ... they want to show me things they are proud of on the computer.. "mommy look what i got" but i have absolutely no interest... I read a few blogs.. check my email, use the net for research, and write this. I don't play games...

I don't understand why you would play a gave where you run through a forest and pick berries when you could go outside and run through a forest( Bushes) and pick berries....

I dont understand and it makes me edgy...

Issue 4 Has been solved for the moment....

The goats were sleeping in my FRONT yard because they didn't want to hang with the calves....
They were also eating my garden...

So i killed them...


.....



....



....



Actually NO, i re fenced the buggers pasture so they HOPEFULLY wont be able to jump it now...

I bet you thought i killed them....


Issue 5

I have 13 flats of plugs to go in my garden this weekend, a bag of potatoes, and about 30 seed packs.... and it being May long weekend.. its going to rain... it never fails..

Bugger...

I have so many issues i need a magazine rack to put em all it!


Soooo...

Today is the Farmers Market ... I am going to do some yard work at moms and hopefully the day will pass quickly.. I'm just not in a good mood..

Hopefully the day get better as it progresses... I can hear myself speak and think and write and i am really bored with being miserable.... It sucks when you think you are annoying because of all your whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.