Thursday, May 5, 2011

More on Guns...

In reading this blog you may have heard that Big Dog (11) and myself have taken our hunters education course. I wanted to know more about guns and more about how to use them. I am one step closer to owning a firearm. Saskatchewan law requires you to take this course in order to obtain a firearm license.

NOW....

During our class they talked about the different reasons for owning a firearm....
Basically: Hunting, job related, or for personal protection...

I would like to share my reasoning for owning a gun...

As we are home alone a lot on the farm and the police have no idea how to get here, having a firearm in the house makes me feel more equipped to protect my family......

As we have animals on our farm that are easily made prey, i thought it would be smart to have a firearm on the property to scare off potential threats.....

As we have few hobbies and are looking for cheap thrills i thought it would be fun to have a gun... to shoot stuff... hehehehe...

But in all reality my reasoning for wanting  needing a gun can be summed up in one word....








GIRLS




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.