Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Checking in...

Ohh my body hates me...

Some of my babes have been sick the past few days... High temperatures and lifeless bodies strewn about... and then I GOT SICK! MOMS NEVER GET SICK!

But i did, unfortunately the weeds wait for no one, nor do the Lambs, Calves, Chickens, Goats, etc...

I love my mom... I'm so glad she is hear to help...

i couldn't do it without her...

So hopefully tomorrow is a better day. Hopefully no one spikes a temp.. I can weed without feeling like vomiting, and we can get something done...

There is supposed to be one more nice day and then rain...

Its a race to get the garden in!!!


Off to feed the lambs....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.