Sunday, February 27, 2011

What will tomorrow bring?

Ohhh my it seems to be that life is snowballing... I total a car, because I got the other two stuck.... Get truck unstuck to reveal flat tire, ask innocent friend to send her husband to fix tire in -30, he does so and is even nice about it... (THANK YOU!!!SOOOO MUCH) then after being in the house for over a week I don't think my hip which i fell on in the accident is getting any better, I ask my RN mother to give it a feel and she says "ohh crap.. I think its dislocated... does it hurt?" Well, heck yeah it hurts but only when something touches it, or the wind changes. I thought it was just bruising but apparently that ball type thing I can feel right beneath my skin.... not normal... well crud.... so we pack kids in the truck to take some to be babysat while we go to the Dr... and poof... wait for it....... here it comes..... ANOTHER FLAT TIRE... no not flat, it blew out as we were driving! so since it was AGAIN -30 I drove home... on the rim.... about 2kms... and parked it right back in the garage... So no Dr on Saturday... nothing is open Sunday, so we wait until Monday to fix the tire, then maybe we will get to the doctor... maybe not... I guess we will see what tomorrow brings....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.