Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ouch..

So i'm headed to the dentist today... (thats the ouch part) I have rarely taken good care of my teeth (flossing daily, checkups etc...) and now I am paying for it. I have a mouth full of cavities and since we attachment parent we rarely have time to visit the dentist so I try to have them get as much done as possible... Last time I went they did the entire top (7 fillings I think) and today they do the bottom (who knows whats wrong there!) So that is a great way to spend the day. Mr.Rigger will be with the children today (Except Big Dog who gets has his monthly ortho today) so lets all pray for him... Amen.... He is a wonderful man and he truly does his best to make the kids happy, he plays and plays and plays but sometimes forgets things like lunch, water, school, tidyness..... and when I return I walk into highly wound up kids, a very tired Mr. Rigger and a not so neat home... With the addition of numbness and the anxiety of going to the butcher.... I mean dentist... this is why I pray...

Yesterday we headed to town to shop and for Mr. Rigger to get his eyes checked. His eyes are a bit worse than the last time he had them checked. He suggested I get my eyes checked as well. I had been having some blurryness in my right eye and cant remember ever having my eyes checked so I agreed. When they put the lenses in front of my eyes it was like a whole new world! I could see!

I need glasses... I never thought of that!

I figured some stuff was just blurry, you were supposed to have headaches in bright light and when you surf the net to long, tv just makes some people nauseated and night blindness is normal... or not!

Who knew!

I ended up getting a real snazzy pair so I will post a picture when I get them back next week.

I am trying to stay optimistic about this.... I am fearing the getting old like crazy!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.