Sunday, February 6, 2011

Time...

Today was a good day, the kids have school days (Monday to Friday ) and the weekends are for PlayStation's, ds, computer (non educational stuff) just mind numbing fun... to say the least the kids love weekends! I am also a friend to weekends... I can get my weeks worth of baking done, i have time to need bread, time to have tea, I EVEN had time to make a new friend today! What an awesome day...

5 loaves of bread
18 cinnamon buns
4 banana bread
18 bran muffins ( my absolute favorite thing ever)
2 pizza doughs
and...
a friend.

What did you make today?


I had a charge of renewed faith today. I found it refreshing to talk to another adult, to talk about my husband, how we fit well together, how my children are grand and lovely, how life is good and life is sometimes not so good. I feel refreshed and when I came home my children were happy to see me.. I'm surprised they knew I was gone!

Thanks for that Melissa, and mum for watching five of six...

I appreciate the break, now back to another nitty gritty week of Eastern hemisphere exploration and the mechanics of the skeletal system.... wooo hoooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.