Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When life resembles a song...

Have you ever come to one of those moments in life when you hear a song and you think "its as if this song was written for me in this very moment!"

Today was that day for me.....

Unfortunately although its a great song, by a Canadian artist too! Its not what I wanted to hear today... even so... I had to laugh...



"the chev got stuck, and the ford got stuck, got the chev unstuck when the dodge showed up, but the dodge got stuck in the tractor rut which eventually pulled out the ford.....







I have no more vehicles and I am not getting our tractor stuck!

That's the scene in MY DRIVEWAY!! not on the highway ohhhh no.... 30 feet from the warm garage...... I fall off the driveway (the ford), my mother comes for coffee and tries to "scoot" around the ford ( the dodge), and my brilliant plan to use Mr. Riggers 2 wheel drive to bounce me out JUST SINKS INTO THE DRIVEWAY AND NOW WONT MOVE!!!

Its dark now so I gave up.... but my mum and Big Dog are still shovelling, I wish them the best of luck!
I think I will make hot cocoa... that will cheer them up.

When life hands you lemons... what do you do huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.