Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A quickie but a goody!!!

I had planned to keep a secret until much later when i was sure that everything was perfect... but if you know me at all ... there's no perfect and i find it agonizing to wait for anything... So ....

Despite all my hormonally raging recent blog posts...

We are expecting!!!

I am due July 14th 2012. Which makes me just about 5 weeks...

Now this is obviously early to be jumping for joy but we have been waiting for so long and i feel like things will be alright... ( I had an eptopic pregnancy before J-Bear and was given a Methotrexate injection to "reabsorb" the fetus. I was 9 weeks at the time) I am feeling fabulous. Of course i have many many plans... Right now I am just happy, Superman is happy. The kids are happy.

Please pray for us.  Thanks

Cat

By the way there is a new ticker to help guide my progress. We will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.