Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sickness...

It began with the dear Birdie getting a runny nose, then a gooey eye... Then J-Bear followed withe the same... Then the Prim with a cough and nightmares.... Monkey with a cough... J-Bear still sick began coughing and then..... then....... I got sick!!!

I never get sick!!!

I have the gooey eyes and everything! Sore throat... Cough that wont quit. Its not fun. I have a Vick's humidifier running 24/7, Buckley's (the kid stuff) for the older ones and Tylenol for the younger.

Some good things have come from this... Birdie can blow her nose on her own now and she is yet to be two. J-Bear has slowed down a bit the past few days which has been delightful for me.

O crud.... somebody just hit the floor... rolled out of bed....


 One day i will get this Blog up to date...

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave us a message if you are inspired to do so. Please be kind, we have kiddos that read here.